Assignment #1 (2.15-2.21): A New Beginning by Christine Ellen Leary
********************************************************
Click the link below to get to the Web Site where you can find the recording. Click on Week 1 when you get there and you can see the lyrics and listen to the terrible recording!!
Click Here
Always waiting just to start
Thinking, planning; works of art
I am stuck here in this place that never moves
It’s the magic that I love
It is sent from up above(don’t love this line)
Like to think that I am right where I belong
Been along time since I knew
Where to look for what is true
Looking back I see, I never looked inside
Chorus:
Counting the days,
Counting the years
Counting the dreams
Counting the tears
Taking an honest look at who I have become
Seeing myself
Seeing it all
Opening up
Ready to fall
Taking and honest look at all I’ve left undone
There’s only one
There are things that I have done
Some I’ve failed and some I’ve won
I have learned more than I ever really knew
I have loved and I have lost
I have learned and I have taught
What I need to do is learn to love myself
Chorus:
Counting the days,
Counting the years
Counting the dreams
Counting the tears
Taking an honest look at who I have become
Seeing myself
Seeing it all
Opening up
I’m Ready to fall
Taking and honest look at all I’ve left undone
I am the one
Bridge:
Who makes the dream become the truth
I am the one
Who takes the bad and makes is good
I am the one
Who can love so hard it hurts when it is lost
I am the one……
That I’ve become
Chorus:
Learning the days,
Living the years
Nurturing dreams
Drying the tears
Taking an honest look at who I have become
Seeing myself
Seeing it all
Opening up
Ready to fall
Taking and honest look at all I’ve left undone
There’s only one (or maybe “I am the one” or “I’m only one?”)
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Absolutely amazing. Truly.
Hooray! Thanks for posting.
Post a Comment